We’ve all made decisions that we regret, and usually it’s when we hit rock bottom that we can finally begin to pull ourselves back up.
We at Freebird Bonding Company understand that in order to start correcting those mistakes you need to be free. We are a Christian based and family owned bonding company with deep ties in the middle Tennessee community. We have over 20 years of experience and we may be able help.
If you or a loved one is currently in jail, reach out to us. We can guide you through the process. We even have special resources and monitoring services to help those with substance abuse problems.
Give us a call for more information.
We have several agents and offices in the Middle Tennessee area including:
Cheatham County– Ashland City, Pleasant View, Kingston Springs, Pegram
Dickson County– Dickson, Charlotte, White Bluff, Burns, Vanleer, Slayden
Houston County– Erin, Tennessee Ridge
Humphreys County– Waverly, McEwen, New Johnsonville
Stewart County– Dover, Cumberland City
- Steve Hudson/Owner
- Dover Office
931-232-2364 or 931-289-FAST
- Dale Perigo: Houston Co./Stewart Co./Humphreys Co.
- Gabriel Brown: Stewart Co./ Houston Co.
- Grant Gibbs: Cheatham Co.
- Adam Hudson: Houston Co./ Dickson Co./Stewart Co.
Freebird Bonding Company is the only bail bonding office offering these services in the district.
- GPS monitoring
- SCRAM Monitoring (alcohol monitoring by testing your skin)
- My Buddy (If domestic abuse happens victim receives my buddy monitor that alerts victim of the defendants location if within selected range. selected by the court and victim. Victim can push button to alert appropriate officials.)
- Drug and Alcohol Pads (like nicotine pads)
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Facebook Page to tell us what you think by using the review tab.
DISCLAIMER:: Freebird bonding and it’s associates provide no legal services or advice to anyone.